AARP Tax Aide
Free Tax Return Prep
Tuesdays & Saturdays
Feb. 2-April 13, 2019
9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Wesley United Methodist Church
614 Texas Street
The checklist below includes items you need to bring when you visit an AARP Foundation Tax-Aide site for us to help you prepare your tax return(s)
- Previous year’s tax return(s).
- Social Security cards and/or ITIN notices/cards or other official documentation that show the taxpayer identification numbers for everyindividual on your return.
- Photo ID for each taxpayer.
- Checkbook if you want to direct deposit any refund(s) or direct debit any amounts due.
- Identity Protection PIN (IP PIN) (for each individual if applicable).